Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage keeps popping up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage keeps popping up

Hi All,

I've been disputing my credit report errors with some success, however, I'm having a really hard time with my mortgage account. The mortgage was reaffirmed in BK, and I haven't missed a payment over the lifetime of the loan, however, EQ and TU reported it IIB $0 balance, and EX didn't have it on my report at all. I disputed with TU and EQ bureaus. TU removed it completely (which hurts, because it is currently my oldest account by far), and EQ left it on there. Not only that, but it just popped up on my EX as being IIB LAST MONTH! (BK was over 2 years ago)

I've called my mortgage lender twice, and they insist that there is nothing on my report that they send the agencies saying the account was IIB. The craziest thing is that I have a second mortgage through the same company reporting with zero problems on all three bureaus. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.