Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Bank of America address

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Bank of America address

I filed Chapter 7 in March 2009...I reaffirmed in writing with Bank of America on the mortgage and have been paying ever since my BK was  discharged in mid 2009.  I contacted BOA after that and was told my account was reporting as current and all was good. I got sick and have not followed up until now.

Today, I pulled a three bureau report from TC.com and found out the following information.

Trans Union - no reporting information shows at all for this mortgage account.

Experian - account is showing as last reported on 2/28/11. Monthly payment amount does not show up and is blank. It does list correct high balance, term, date opened, and joint with my husband. The remarks column says "Debt included in or discharged through bankrupty Chapter 7, 11, or 12".  Obviously, this is NOT accurate as I reaffirmed and the status has not reported in over a year and this needs to be corrected. 

Equifax - account show last reported 1/20/12. Monthly payment amount does not show up and is listed as -0-. It does not list any balance but does list correct date opened and joint with my husband. The remarks column says "Bankrupty Chapter 7,  Real Estate Mortgage Included in Bankrupty. This too is NOT accurate as I reaffirmed,

I have contacted BOA at least three times about this. I have even disputed it with the CB and they keep coming back saying the same thing. The information they are reporting EVERY month to all three bureaus says the account is current and that is how it should be reporting on my account.  

I need this account to reprot accurately and I am at wit's end ........Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.