Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member here...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New member here...

Hi guys,i've been reading the board for the past 7 days or so specially the bk7 to 700 topic.Right now i'm just waiting for my ch 7 discharge and already subscribed myfico 3 CRB.Last night i also check the cap 1 pre approval site and i'm eligible with their platinum and quicksilver card but doesn't have plan to apply till my discharge arrive.I noticed that my auto leased acct still open and i already return the car at the dealership 3 weeks ago,the rest of my acct are closed due to bk.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

Re: New member here...

Sounds like you are on the right track. 

Welcome to myFICO.

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're definitely on the right track! Welcome to the best place to get help.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome!  That auto lease account should update to closed and IIB soon.  If not you can dispute.

Message 4 of 6
Pway
Valued Contributor

Welcome, and you are on the right track.  Good Luck

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi new member 7 months ago I was in your shoes. I made sure my credit report was updated with the right information and that all of my accounts were reporting correctly.

The cap 1 cards are a great place to start if you can get them. They start with pretty low limits but if you use them and pay in full each month around month 5 you can request a credit limit increase and when the 6th bill cuts you will automatically receive a larger increase. After having your cap 1 cards for 6 months you can then app for more accounts if you desire. I am 7 months out and have a lot of cards. I append for my cards to build my credit profile. I found the Walmart, lowes, and Amazon cards were fairly easy to get at 6 months out. You may also want to ad a finger hut account soon. They report on all 3 credit reports.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.