Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer have a Credit Score?

tag
Delia72
Valued Member

No longer have a Credit Score?

Hello.

When I was subscribing for Score Watch for this month, it came back that I no longer have a credit score.  I called MyFico, and the rep said my previous score was based off my previous 6 months. Since I've been discharged, almost everything has been removed accept for 3 IBB accounts and my 2 new accounts.  So, I have to wait until I have established credit for 6 months in order to generate a score. 

I got the same message from Experian (Credit.com)

I only seem to have a score with Transunion (Credit Sesame, Credit Karma,  and my Capitol One Tracker).

Does this sound right?

Thanks

BK Discharge 5/6/14
Quizzle Score EQ 585 as of 7/14
TU 637 as of 7/14
Credit Sesame EX FAKO 653 as of 7/10/14
Goal 700 + home purchase

Cap 1 Unsecured Plat PC'd to Quicksilver
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: No longer have a Credit Score?

Did that Cap1 unsecured card survived the discharge or is it a new card?

According to that response from the myFICO rep, seems that you had only six months of credit history so yes, its seems that the creditors chose to delete the tradelines along with the history.

Message 2 of 4
Delia72
Valued Member

@ezdriver wrote:

Did that Cap1 unsecured card survived the discharge or is it a new card?

According to that response from the myFICO rep, seems that you had only six months of credit history so yes, its seems that the creditors chose to delete the tradelines along with the history.

The Cap 1 unsecured is new, as is the Fingerhut account.  Also, my credit history was about 6 years old, just derogatory and old and fell off witht he BK.  I am just wondering why TU is still showing a score (and an increase to 624 on FAKO CK), and not EQ or EX.

Thanks

BK Discharge 5/6/14
TU 637 as of 7/14
Goal 700 + home purchase

Message 3 of 4
Delia72
Valued Member

bump

BK Discharge 5/6/14
TU 637 as of 7/14
Goal 700 + home purchase

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.