Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal to show Derogatory?

tag
Metsfantransplant
Valued Member

Normal to show Derogatory?

Hi everyone! Today was my last day to object, so I'm now awaiting discharge from a chapter 7 and trying to make sure my credit reports are reading correctly. Not sure if it matters, but I'm using myprivacymatters to get all 3 reports. Most of my collections were deleted and my car loan from Santander was taken off all 3 credit reports last month after I disputed that it was included in bankruptcy. So since the car loan should not show up back up after discharge correct? My other questions involve my student loans and charged off accounts. I have a ew credit cards that were charged off several years ago. Even though they were included in the bankruptcy, are they still allowed to show derogatory? I also have several student loans through fedloan servicing and under the condition it show "derogatory," but under the pay status they all either say "current" or "unknown." And under the description is says included in bankruptcy. I understand the balances should reappear after discharge, but will the derogatory go away as well? Thanks for any help in advance!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.