Did you mean: 

Notice of Appearance

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Notice of Appearance

@SSH0126 wrote:

I am fully aware of the purpose of the 341 meeting is. 

Also never did I mention the word loan. 

Oh, well my apologies for trying to help and totally read your post wrong. 

Message 11 of 15
SSH0126
Established Contributor

no worries just don't want any confusion.. Smiley Happy 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm adding my school tuition in mine too. They put a judgement on me and it was 4,000 they were awarded and it accrued interest to 26000 and they renewed it so I'm filing bk chapter 7 and including it. My attorney said it could be included as long as it wasn't a loan. So I'll let you know how that goes. It just pisses me off bc they get over 30,000 a year from students plus they raise rates every year and they take hundreds of students to court over tuition Sbd they give little financial support. Oh well
Message 13 of 15
SSH0126
Established Contributor

It was not a loan so it has to be discharged and not a private school its a public school. 

Message 14 of 15
SSH0126
Established Contributor

So far it looks like all they did for my spouse was show the debt as zero but they still have a hold on his account showing that he actually owes the money and blocks him from registering.. Mine is still showing that I owe the debt to the school. 

Don't know what wording to use disputing wise so that they will report as zero and actually remove the hold and debt. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.