cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PACER UPDATED TODAY WITH DISCHARGE! What about credit reports?....

tag
dlynk196
Valued Member

PACER UPDATED TODAY WITH DISCHARGE! What about credit reports?....

Hi All!

This forum is amazing, and I have learned so much - I'm here once again to pick the brain of of those who have helped my wife and I so much..

I logged in to PACER this AM (7/26/27) and noticed it has updated with today being our discharged! My question - With PACER being updated today; how long before our credit reports will reflect this discharge?

Thanks so much!

Dan

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bshockley1981
New Contributor

Re: PACER UPDATED TODAY WITH DISCHARGE! What about credit reports?....

I discharged yesterday and CR showed discharged this morning.
Message 2 of 5
dlynk196
Valued Member

Thanks so much for the prompt response and information.

Any idea if the CRA's update the accounts yo reflect $0.00 balance, "included in bankruptcy", or do we need to wait for all the creditors to update their individual account?
Message 3 of 5
audio-disabled
Regular Contributor

When I filed for bankruptcy, before discharge, all my debt came to 0 before it was officially discharged. I monitored my Credit Karma.

I asked a similar question and was told to wait until I get the discharge letter officially, then pull credit reports to confirm all.

In the meanwhile, if you want to wait, check Credit Karma and see what it could look like before you pull credit reports if you have not yet.

$5000 Barclay Apple Visa | $4500 CapitalOne Platinum | $6000 SL CapitalOne VentureOne | $10K SL PenFed Pathfinder | $3500 Wells Fargo Platinum | $9500 BECU Visa
Goals: Grow scores into 700s
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dlynk196 wrote:
Thanks so much for the prompt response and information.

Any idea if the CRA's update the accounts yo reflect $0.00 balance, "included in bankruptcy", or do we need to wait for all the creditors to update their individual account?

They should already be $0 but you might have to get them to list it correclty on your report that is was included and discharged.  Right now I have some disputes out about how they are listing some of my accounts.

Once those are done I will request my credit report.

Here is a trick to get your credit report more often.  If you do the online disputes it will show your your report as well.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.