Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pacer question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pacer question

Through out my CH13, I never signed up/into pacer  I just used my trustee's site to track things.  Now that I'm waiting for a discharge, I've signed up.  I can find my case, but where would I see when the discharge comes through?  I don't want to click around at $0.10 a page. I've gone in to Status, but don't really see much there.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pacer question

@Anonymous wrote:

Through out my CH13, I never signed up/into pacer  I just used my trustee's site to track things.  Now that I'm waiting for a discharge, I've signed up.  I can find my case, but where would I see when the discharge comes through?  I don't want to click around at $0.10 a page. I've gone in to Status, but don't really see much there.

Thanks

I had luck in the history/documents tab

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

And they only charge if you print....FYI

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the History suggestion.

It looks like they do charge a .10 access fee per page you pull up.  I've gone to Status 3 times and have a total charge of $.30.  It did say that if your total quartely fees are under $15, they are waived.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh OK!

No problem!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.