Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pacer shows an Order of Discharge as of 1 hour ago

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pacer shows an Order of Discharge as of 1 hour ago

Oh thank god.. Finally got my discharge after filing in May....

So how long till this usually shows up in public record as discharged? 

How long should you wait till you start the rebuild? I am going to pull up the credit report from here to start working on corrections on my credit report but yea...

Thanks btw even thoug I dont post much up here, this board has been invaluable with keeping my sanity!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pacer shows an Order of Discharge as of 1 hour ago

Just wondering, I see that you filed on June 1st when was your 341 meeting of creditors? Im trying to time my discharge.  I filed ch7 July 13 and had my 341 meeting of creditors Aug 17. Im hoping to get discharged soon....

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our 341 was on Jul 6th

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot! It was such a huge relief for us.

We checked credit reports and everything was reporting fine and we applied for capital one cards before we even received our discharge in the mailSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea.. I have been chomping at the bit to apply for Cap one, but we burned them, so I am 90% sure they will reject us at least at first Smiley Sad

either way... were hoping to get started on this this week.  

We have a few corrections that need to be made.. 1 account showing open and negative even though it was included in the BK, as well as one that shows a lot of incorrect information saying it was late for 6 months prior to the BK which is patently incorrect.

Other than that were lookin pretty good so far!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the discharge fulltime!!

When my Chapter 7 was discharged, it was one of the deepest breathes I have ever taken lol!! 

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.