Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible..interest rate

tag
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Possible..interest rate

Just wondering..I know there are lots of different factor and credit score types when applying for an auto loan..is it possible to get a gage on what the intrest rate will be post bk ? Thinking no???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: Possible..interest rate

I wish there was! Unless you're ok with the answer, between 0-29.9% Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 4
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Smoking hot! lol.. We are going to see what our scores are post bk. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it also factors into what your situation was prior, we never missed any payments, no derogs of any kind besides the Bk. We spoke with a finance manager at a dealership and he said he could get us into a car below 15% apr with the Bk how it is right now as it's not DC. However, it can go up to 30%.. I guess it depends on who you talk with and how willing they are to work with you.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.