Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post BK Disputing

tag
MacMan313
Contributor

Post BK Disputing

Have a few questions on what else I should be disputing. Most accounts have been updated to reflect IIB with the exception of 3. 

1) An account that was paid in full but had 90 days late at one point. Was closed in 2008.

2) Paid collection for $852. Closed 2009

3) A credit line for $2500 that was 30 days late and closed by granter with 0$ balance. Only reported 1 month. Closed 2011

Each of these accounts had technically been paid for, but my lawyer sent them notice of my BK anyway. Should I dispute them to be marked IIB so they are excempt from scoring. I worry that the payment history is affeecting me. Right now, my services state that i make my payments 97% on time. I do worry tho if I update them they will remain the next 7 years.

Advice please?

EQ: 646 TU: 653 EX: 658 [CH7 Discharge 10/14]

PayPal Credit $2000 | Credit One Platinum $1200 | Grain $1000 | Capital One Quicksilver $700 | Capital One Quicksilver $500 | BrightWay $500 | Capital One Walmart Rewards $300
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: Post BK Disputing

I believe you're gonna be stuck with these three.

Since they were zero balance and all look to be resolved - there is no reason for the creditor to update anything on your report.

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.