Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Chapter 13 CC Denial Letter Content

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Post Chapter 13 CC Denial Letter Content

Greetings Community,

I have been following this awesome community of helpers for a while and decided to sign up.  I have gleaned much knowledge from this forum and have made great improvments to my credit but still need some tips.  I am one year out since discharge of my Chapter 13 (100% Payback as mine was due to job loss lasting 2 years) and have somehow managed to get Exp to 707, EQ to 700 and TU to 697.  I have also through my relation to NFCU (awesome and highly recommend) been able to get a Platinum Visa for $20K, Capital One Quicksilver One for $7K, Secured USAA MC for $5K (started with this one), Discover for $500, Amazon Prime store card for $800 and QVC for $400 (I am not sure how to create the card pics at the bottom of my signature yet).  I made the mistake of too many inquiries as I got overzealous in my "apping" so I will "garden" for awhile per the suggestions in here.  My questions for the community are that I applied for a second NFCU card (Go Rewards) and I was declined with the reason being "too many very delinquent accounts".  Since I included everything I had in my bankruptcy, should they not say paid in full (100% payback) or included in bankruptcy vs still reporting as extremely late?  Additionally that I already have a $20K Platinum Visa with them.  Also it is my understanding that AMEX is the white whale and I am just going to have to wait 8+ years (I've never had any of their products).

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.