Did you mean: 

Post Discharge-auto loan help!

tag
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: Post Discharge-auto loan help!

@starry1 wrote:

@melizuh wrote:
Were you satisfied with prestige? I did get a pre-approval yet they need my check stubs and references before telling my my interest rate. I live in a small town and an wondering what dealership they will put me through if I go through them? I'd like to find a lender through a dealership but don't want so many inquiries! Ugh, so frustrated...

Yes actually.  Prestige is easy to work with.  I set up auto pay on their website and think I only had to talk to a human being once.  When they got the refi payoff from my CU, they sent the title within a week.  I don't hate them at all, they're just very expensive.

Good to hear Starry! We all have to start somewhere!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.