Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preapproval odds very good

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Preapproval odds very good

I have received pre approval odds showing as very good for chase slate. Should I assume more than likely I would get approved although I included chase in chapter 7 a year ago? I am scared to apply as I won't be happy if they deny.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: Preapproval odds very good

A year ago? I've with Chase you need at least four years.
BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 2 of 8
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have received pre approval odds showing as very good for chase slate. Should I assume more than likely I would get approved although I included chase in chapter 7 a year ago? I am scared to apply as I won't be happy if they deny.

Only 1 year post d/c and you burned Chase.. My mind tells me it's too early but my curiosity would get the better of me, its 1 inquiry lol. If you choose to apply it would require a recon. Let us know what you decide to do.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 3 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ill just throw it out there now.....not gonna happen! Especially if you burned Chase. Soonest Ive seen anyone back with them who has burned them in their BK was 6 yrs.

But you at 1 yr???? LOL..NOPE! 

Im at 3 yrs and still trying...you can apply all you want, you be auto declined for BK, and will have to recon everytime anyways. 

Scupra was actually able to get in but he didnt IIB chase either. BIG difference. Chase is my goal...but,they also have the 5/24 rule, and i wont be within that rule for another 2 yrs. 

Message 4 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

oh, btw...

where are getting your "pre approval odds are very good" from? What site..?
Message 5 of 8
Scupra
Super Contributor

I didn't read closely.. I thought you received a pre approval from chase. That's the only thing that would trick me into applying Smiley Wink
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

DId you  get those odds from CK? if so I would say they are not accurate? I have been declined and was told i have very good odds. I also know multpile others who have been declined as well. Its going to always be a YMMV situation. 

Message 7 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Been with Chase banking and savings for years. See my stats below. I went in to the branch and he looked up my accounts. For CC's the section on the screen would be green he said if pre=approved. He never saw anyone get approved unless it said so. He advised me to move on. Stiffs! Save your HP!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.