Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for anyone that filed Pro Se

tag
teddingt
Regular Contributor

Question for anyone that filed Pro Se

Anyone that has filed Pro Se,  How do I find it on PACER?   I filed by certified and I know that it was recieved.  Should I start looking tomorrow?

Thank in advance

re bk
EQ 572 TU 540 EXP 545
Current
EQ 598 TU 556 EXP 557
Discharge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
holmesnmanny
Contributor

Re: Question for anyone that filed Pro Se

@teddingt wrote:

Anyone that has filed Pro Se,  How do I find it on PACER?   I filed by certified and I know that it was recieved.  Should I start looking tomorrow?

Thank in advance

You just need to create an account at Pacer. They only bill you if you have a certain amount of balance per quarter otherwise you don't owe anything. I have never accumulated enough balance to ever owe a balance. It's likely you won't either. 

Pro Se Chapter 7 discharged July 2015
Message 2 of 4
teddingt
Regular Contributor

@holmesnmanny wrote:

@teddingt wrote:

Thank in advance

You just need to create an account at Pacer. They only bill you if you have a certain amount of balance per quarter otherwise you don't owe anything. I have never accumulated enough balance to ever owe a balance. It's likely you won't either. 

Thank you and hopefully last question.  I got the emailed reciept from the state today.  How often does pacer update?  It is not showing yet.

re bk
EQ 572 TU 540 EXP 545
Current
EQ 598 TU 556 EXP 557
Discharge

Message 3 of 4
holmesnmanny
Contributor

i did mine in person and i cant recall how fast it took but it might be sameday or maybe next day, just check it 😎
Pro Se Chapter 7 discharged July 2015
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.