Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions...

tag
mexley
Established Member

Questions...

Hey everyone...I have a question but first a little back story..

Joined MyFico a while back and used the forums to help me rebuild my credit from when I was young and stupid. Long story short, my wife and I had some pretty big things hit us financially and ended up in quite a bit of debt and are in too deep to breathe. 

We went to our attorney and signed our petition for Chapter 7 Monday and it was filed yesterday. Our attorney emailed me to let us know that our 341 meeting is scheduled for November 17th. Is it normal for the 341 to be scheduled so far out? We had been originally told by our attorney that is should be about 30 days til the meeting but it is scheduled for 54 days? I emailed him back to ask why it was so far out and he didnt respond.

SCORES AS OF 9/30/2015
FICO 8 Scores- Equifax=640 Transunion=614 Experian=620
FICO Auto Scores- Equifax=653 Transunion=673 Experian=590

Filed Ch7 9/24/15
341 Scheduled 11/17/15
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Questions...

Not sure why it is so far out, but it might be due to full dockets. At this point, you are filed and protected. Use this time to relax. Save some money up since you don't have to struggle to pay anything but the house and utilities right now. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.