Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report during bankruptcy.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report during bankruptcy.

So i had my 341 meeting on May 26th 2015, everything on my report (Purchased yesterday) is "IIB" except for one collection agency consisting of 13 of the of total list of collections.

Everything says Orig balance $$$ Current balance 0 (or nothing)

The 13 that are not IIB are all from the agency Advantage Network Systems (Advantage Group)

My question is, should I be worried that these have not changed yet? or wait a while before i start freaking out.

And also, im not entirely sure but it appears maybe some things have completely disappeared from my report, is this normal?

EDIT::

Also, i have 13 Student loan accounts listed, but all 13 are now being listed as IIB and Charge-off depending on the CRA. this kind of worries me as it now says i have 13 negative indicators.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Report during bankruptcy.

I waited until my discharge and 95% of my accounts updated correctly. My student loan also started reporting again (changing from IIB to pays as agreed) a few weeks after discharge and gave my scores a 40ish point boost. 1 month after discharge, I filed disputes for 3 items not showing correctly on my reports. I think these were close to updating on their own but following the advice of folks here, I filed disputes to try and nudge that along.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.