Valued Contributor

SCORE VARIATION BETWEEN MYFICO AND EX

HI ALL>>>>

I pulled myfico reports and scores a few ago, and then pulled the official credit reports at the actual EX and EQ sites.  This is what I found...

EX.... myfico 521/ official EX site 542

EQ....myfico 569/ official EQ site 590

why the difference, and which one shoudl I be looking at, or will lenders be lloking at? The myfio, or the official Credit reporting agencies site??

Thank....just confused:smileyhappy:

(BK7 d/c:08/19/13~FICO-400's)--->04/07/15- EQ 647,EX 668,TU 649
$143,600 avail credit- plus a $15k LOC
Total revolving credit reporting is 1%
Frequent Contributor

Re: SCORE VARIATION BETWEEN MYFICO AND EX

pizza1 wrote:

HI ALL>>>>

I pulled myfico reports and scores a few ago, and then pulled the official credit reports at the actual EX and EQ sites.  This is what I found...

EX.... myfico 521/ official EX site 542

EQ....myfico 569/ official EQ site 590

why the difference, and which one shoudl I be looking at, or will lenders be lloking at? The myfio, or the official Credit reporting agencies site??

Thank....just confused:smileyhappy:

The scores you got from EX and EQ sites are FAKOs and are mostly useless from a credit perspective. They are great for trending but are useless to actual determine lending or credit qualifications. Lenders use FICO scores. The TU-98 model is sold here and EQ Beacon 5. The EQ is widely used but the TU is similar to the TU-04 that is widely used. In the end, many lenders use enhanced versions of the FICO model to fit their lending parameters. To get an idea of what a lender is most likely to see give or take a few points, only FICO scores matter. 

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 706 EQ,TU 689,EX 686
Goal Score: 720

Valued Contributor

SHOLS44>>>>>

Thanks for replying..I kinda thought that, but just wasnt sure. Thanks for clearing it up! BTW....Im doing clean up. Ordered my TU report by mail, should be getting in a few weeks to do clean up. (they wont let me get it online)....and I spent 5 hours today disputing anything adn everything on both the EQ and EZ official sites. So hopefully those will be resolved in 30 days. Those were fairly minor cleanups compared to what TU is gonna be. according to myfico reports I pulled a few days ago...TU still has EVERYTHING reporting deliquent, and not IIB or $ 0 balances. So, once that is cleaned up my scores will increase some, especiall TU its at 468. 

5/13.....scores 400's all 3 CRA's

08/23/13......EX 521, EQ 569, TU 468

once the clean up is done, scores should look a little better, then its on to rebuilding:smileyhappy:

Epic Contributor

pizza1 wrote:

SHOLS44>>>>>

Thanks for replying..I kinda thought that, but just wasnt sure. Thanks for clearing it up! BTW....Im doing clean up. Ordered my TU report by mail, should be getting in a few weeks to do clean up. (they wont let me get it online)....and I spent 5 hours today disputing anything adn everything on both the EQ and EZ official sites. So hopefully those will be resolved in 30 days. Those were fairly minor cleanups compared to what TU is gonna be. according to myfico reports I pulled a few days ago...TU still has EVERYTHING reporting deliquent, and not IIB or $ 0 balances. So, once that is cleaned up my scores will increase some, especiall TU its at 468. 

5/13.....scores 400's all 3 CRA's

08/23/13......EX 521, EQ 569, TU 468

once the clean up is done, scores should look a little better, then its on to rebuilding:smileyhappy:

Disputing for what? 

Valued Contributor

Inaccuracies from my bankruptcy which was discharged last week. A few accts IIB are showing balances and charge offs which is not right
Valued Contributor

I'm basically getting my reports clean as possible including deleting old addresses and phone numbers, reporting 0 balances on accts IIB, etc.... Every little thing helps
Epic Contributor

pizza1 wrote:
Inaccuracies from my bankruptcy which was discharged last week. A few accts IIB are showing balances and charge offs which is not right

Ok.  Just checking. 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.