Did you mean: 

SCORE VARIATION BETWEEN MYFICO AND EX

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

SCORE VARIATION BETWEEN MYFICO AND EX

HI ALL>>>>

I pulled myfico reports and scores a few ago, and then pulled the official credit reports at the actual EX and EQ sites.  This is what I found...

EX.... myfico 521/ official EX site 542

EQ....myfico 569/ official EQ site 590

why the difference, and which one shoudl I be looking at, or will lenders be lloking at? The myfio, or the official Credit reporting agencies site??

Thank....just confusedSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
shols44
Frequent Contributor

Re: SCORE VARIATION BETWEEN MYFICO AND EX

@pizza1 wrote:

HI ALL>>>>

I pulled myfico reports and scores a few ago, and then pulled the official credit reports at the actual EX and EQ sites.  This is what I found...

EX.... myfico 521/ official EX site 542

EQ....myfico 569/ official EQ site 590

why the difference, and which one shoudl I be looking at, or will lenders be lloking at? The myfio, or the official Credit reporting agencies site??

Thank....just confusedSmiley Happy

The scores you got from EX and EQ sites are FAKOs and are mostly useless from a credit perspective. They are great for trending but are useless to actual determine lending or credit qualifications. Lenders use FICO scores. The TU-98 model is sold here and EQ Beacon 5. The EQ is widely used but the TU is similar to the TU-04 that is widely used. In the end, many lenders use enhanced versions of the FICO model to fit their lending parameters. To get an idea of what a lender is most likely to see give or take a few points, only FICO scores matter. 

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 754 EQ,TU 745,EX 750
Goal Score: 800

Message 2 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

SHOLS44>>>>>

Thanks for replying..I kinda thought that, but just wasnt sure. Thanks for clearing it up! BTW....Im doing clean up. Ordered my TU report by mail, should be getting in a few weeks to do clean up. (they wont let me get it online)....and I spent 5 hours today disputing anything adn everything on both the EQ and EZ official sites. So hopefully those will be resolved in 30 days. Those were fairly minor cleanups compared to what TU is gonna be. according to myfico reports I pulled a few days ago...TU still has EVERYTHING reporting deliquent, and not IIB or $ 0 balances. So, once that is cleaned up my scores will increase some, especiall TU its at 468. 

5/13.....scores 400's all 3 CRA's

08/23/13......EX 521, EQ 569, TU 468

once the clean up is done, scores should look a little better, then its on to rebuildingSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

SHOLS44>>>>>

Thanks for replying..I kinda thought that, but just wasnt sure. Thanks for clearing it up! BTW....Im doing clean up. Ordered my TU report by mail, should be getting in a few weeks to do clean up. (they wont let me get it online)....and I spent 5 hours today disputing anything adn everything on both the EQ and EZ official sites. So hopefully those will be resolved in 30 days. Those were fairly minor cleanups compared to what TU is gonna be. according to myfico reports I pulled a few days ago...TU still has EVERYTHING reporting deliquent, and not IIB or $ 0 balances. So, once that is cleaned up my scores will increase some, especiall TU its at 468. 

5/13.....scores 400's all 3 CRA's

08/23/13......EX 521, EQ 569, TU 468

once the clean up is done, scores should look a little better, then its on to rebuildingSmiley Happy

Disputing for what? 

Message 4 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Inaccuracies from my bankruptcy which was discharged last week. A few accts IIB are showing balances and charge offs which is not right
Message 5 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I'm basically getting my reports clean as possible including deleting old addresses and phone numbers, reporting 0 balances on accts IIB, etc.... Every little thing helps
Message 6 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Inaccuracies from my bankruptcy which was discharged last week. A few accts IIB are showing balances and charge offs which is not right

Ok.  Just checking. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.