stingexy

SEEKING GUIDANCE REGARDING CHAPTER 13 CASE

Hello All.

Just checked in been looking at this forum for a while.  I have some questions.

I am 27 months into a 60 months chapter 13 bankrutpcy.  I checked my trustee's website today and it says I ow about 19k left on my bankruptcy with my plan ending 11 monts early projected.  WOOHOO. 

I have some collections on my credit report that did not make it as part of the plan and I want a clean sweep once I get out of bankruptcy.  I have addressed it to my attorney but they have made it seem hard to complete.  Its roughly 5 creditors about 8k.  I was considering credit counselling to assist with this but do not know how smart that is.  

I want them gone is what I want, but I know I have to pay them off.  Any suggestions.

Also I just submitted to my attorney a motion to incur debt for a car (I have been renting a car for 600/month since the plan and I want my own).  Anyone has any input to provide about the proccess.  I am extremely excited to finish.  It is almost over.  This 1070/month payment with a 100% repay is killing me but at the same time I can afford it.  I cannot wait till I am done with this thing.

CURRENT FICO:
07/2014: EQ: 556 EX: 537 TU:500
OPEN CH 13: APR 2012/19K LEFT INTO PLAN 100% REPAY
ABSOLUTELY ZERO CREDIT CARDS
APPLIED TO TRUSTEE FOR AUTOLOAN APPROVAL 7/2014 AWAITING RESPONSE.

NEED HELP WITH IMPROVING SCORES IN CHAPTER 13 BK.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

Re: SEEKING GUIDANCE REGARDING CHAPTER 13 CASE

Ask your attorney again - but I think that when you receive the discharge from the Ch 13 then the collection debt is discharged and you don't have to repay it at all.

stingexy

Re: SEEKING GUIDANCE REGARDING CHAPTER 13 CASE

Ok thank you :smileyhappy:

CURRENT FICO:
07/2014: EQ: 556 EX: 537 TU:500
OPEN CH 13: APR 2012/19K LEFT INTO PLAN 100% REPAY
ABSOLUTELY ZERO CREDIT CARDS
APPLIED TO TRUSTEE FOR AUTOLOAN APPROVAL 7/2014 AWAITING RESPONSE.

NEED HELP WITH IMPROVING SCORES IN CHAPTER 13 BK.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}