Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOL when disputing with OC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOL when disputing with OC

If I were going to dispute, how do I calculate the SOL?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SOL when disputing with OC

Which state are you in?

What type of an account, a CC, a loan, a medical collection, etc.?

When was the DOFD?

Do you have a BK, and was this suppose to be IIBK?

How much money are we talking about here?

Please include any other information which you feel is relevant.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SOL when disputing with OC

Thanks fused...this is depressing.Smiley Sad

All three accounts were IIB from Ch 7 in Oct almost two years ago. I was in car accidents back to back that disabled me for almost a year.  I tried to keep up and just couldn't anymore.

I was trying to clean up my credit, used lexlaw and then the accounts went to charge off status. 
No CA associated with these accounts are on my report. I am in IL

Here they are maybe this will be easier.  Maybe you will be able to tell me how to go about this better.

Thanks

HSBC

Account Number: XXXX  Current Status: CHARGE-OFF  Account Owner: Individual Account.  High Credit: $1,502   Type of Account : Revolving Credit Limit: $0   Term Duration:   Terms Frequency: Monthly (due every month)  Date Opened: 2000/11  Balance: $0   Date Reported: 07/2008  Amount Past Due: $0  Date of Last Payment: 05/2003  Actual Payment Amount: $0   Scheduled Payment Amount: $0   Date of Last Activity: N/A Date Major Delinquency First Reported:   Months Reviewed: N/A  Creditor Classification:   Activity Description: Transfer/Sold/Paid  Charge Off Amount: $0   Deferred Payment Start Date:   Balloon Payment Amount: $0   Balloon Payment Date:   Date Closed: 10/2003  Type of Loan: Credit Card  Date of First Delinquency: 07/2003  Comments: Charged off account  

Both of these were Providian

Account Number: XXXX  Current Status: CHARGE-OFF  Account Owner: Individual Account.  High Credit: $0   Type of Account N/A Credit Limit: $0   Term Duration:   Terms Frequency:   Date Opened: 2000/11  Balance: $0   Date Reported: 07/2008  Amount Past Due: $0  Date of Last Payment:   Actual Payment Amount: $0   Scheduled Payment Amount: $0   Date of Last Activity: N/A Date Major Delinquency First Reported:   Months Reviewed: 39  Creditor Classification:   Activity Description: Transfer/Sold/Paid  Charge Off Amount: $0   Deferred Payment Start Date:   Balloon Payment Amount: $0   Balloon Payment Date:   Date Closed: 01/2004  Type of Loan: Credit Card  Date of First Delinquency: 06/2003  Comments: Charged off account    

Account Number: XXXX  Current Status: CHARGE-OFF  Account Owner: Individual Account.  High Credit: $0   Type of Account N/A Credit Limit: $0   Term Duration:   Terms Frequency:   Date Opened: 1999/03  Balance: $0   Date Reported: 07/2008  Amount Past Due: $0  Date of Last Payment:   Actual Payment Amount: $0   Scheduled Payment Amount: $0   Date of Last Activity: N/A Date Major Delinquency First Reported: 03/2004  Months Reviewed: N/A  Creditor Classification:   Activity Description: Transfer/Sold/Paid  Charge Off Amount: $0   Deferred Payment Start Date:   Balloon Payment Amount: $0   Balloon Payment Date:   Date Closed:   Type of Loan: Credit Card  Date of First Delinquency: 08/2003  Comments: Charged off account  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.