Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I dispute?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I dispute?

I was checking my credit reports on credit karma and I noticed that with Equifax some of my accounts are showing "closed by credit grantor" and not "included in bankruptcy". On my transunion reports all of my accounts say "included in bankruptcy" or "chapter 7 bankruptcy". Should I dispute the accounts on my Equifax report? According to CK my transunion score is 609 but Equifax is 581 which is a big difference although I know these are FAKO scores. My 341 meeting was 3/28 which means my BK will be discharged any day now. I surrendered my auto loan so my car will be getting picked up soon so I will need a new car. I need to be ready
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I dispute?

@Anonymous wrote:
I was checking my credit reports on credit karma and I noticed that with Equifax some of my accounts are showing "closed by credit grantor" and not "included in bankruptcy". On my transunion reports all of my accounts say "included in bankruptcy" or "chapter 7 bankruptcy". Should I dispute the accounts on my Equifax report? According to CK my transunion score is 609 but Equifax is 581 which is a big difference although I know these are FAKO scores. My 341 meeting was 3/28 which means my BK will be discharged any day now. I surrendered my auto loan so my car will be getting picked up soon so I will need a new car. I need to be ready

Should I dispute?

Once you have your BK completed, and a copy of the Order, then would be a prudent time to "dispute". Prior to that, it basically a waste your your time.

Keep it simple for them. Once there is a Bk, then they have serious reason to Clean it up.

Ask yourself, do you want someone ringing your doorbell Two Days in a Row, just to tell you that you have some trash on your front lawn?

Or would you prefer to have that happen only Once, and then after the Wind has stopped blowing? In this case, the Wind being the actual conclusion of the Bk with the official Order paperwork.

Congratz!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.