Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone please answer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone please answer

I made my last payment 6/26/2017. Everything has been completed, plan payments, domestic order financial classes, etc.  I checked pacer 9/1/17 and it had the trustees final accounting document and another document with a 33 day objection to the trustees final report.  My question is, do I have to wait until the 33 day objection to be over before I receive discharge? The final report also requested for the trustee to be discharge from duties ( some vebiage similar to that). Just wondering where I stand.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Someone please answer

@Anonymous wrote:

I made my last payment 6/26/2017. Everything has been completed, plan payments, domestic order financial classes, etc.  I checked pacer 9/1/17 and it had the trustees final accounting document and another document with a 33 day objection to the trustees final report.  My question is, do I have to wait until the 33 day objection to be over before I receive discharge? The final report also requested for the trustee to be discharge from duties ( some vebiage similar to that). Just wondering where I stand.

If you have a lawyer I would call them or if not call hte Trustees office and see what is going on.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.