Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Southwest collection

I received a myFICO alert that a collection was added to my report.. I was discharged in August of this year and that collection account was included in my chapter 7.. In April when I filed that account was removed from my report and on 11/14 was added back.. I contacted the company but the rep said he couldn't discuss any details with me because I had an attorney, they knew this because they had contacted me back in August and I notified them that the account was discharged in bankruptcy and gave them my attorney name and number. My attorney did a 3way call and advised them that it was illegal to try and collect a debt that was discharged through bankruptcy. The rep immediately transferred us to his supervisor and she was not available.. she did however return my attorney's call and agreed to remove the collection and supposedly did that while on the phone. My question is how long will that take to be updated on my reports? My score dropped 15 points
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.