Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribe or not to subscribe....that is the question

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Subscribe or not to subscribe....that is the question

Ok, since my discharge and cleaning up reports, should I join a credit monitoring company? I'd like too but the post I've read are split down the board, so I thought I'd see who has what lately! I'd like to refresh my reports daily, and keep at close eye on them for my first year post bk.

What does everyone use ? I've seen usaa, score watch , eidit, etc... Need help with a decision!!
Tell me what you use and why you like it, plus price. Pros/ cons tooSmiley Happy. Thanks!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

Re: Subscribe or not to subscribe....that is the question

I use credit check total. I set it up then cancelled, but they offered a lower monthly rate due to this so I kept them. It's about $16 per month and you can pull your tri merged report with fako scores up to 3 times per month for free. Simple and easy I have had them like 6 months with no issues.

Starting Score: TU 489 EQ 561 EX unknown (2/24/2013)
Current Score: Lender Pull (11/15/13) EQ 702, TU 679, EX 684
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
VegasAdmin

Re: Subscribe or not to subscribe....that is the question

I think its great to be able to pull up REPORTS ! Credit score is just a guide since most are just Fakos . 

pulling your report allows you to know what you need to dispute as well as keeping your credit history good. im six months post chap 7 ... and so far Ive fixed at least 5 errors on reporting from each one.  Things like wrong address and wrong emplyment was even on there. I would subscribe to monitoring ... Fix all your credit. dispute the wrong and then cancel. just do your annual for free. I subscribe to myfico ( currently on trial ) and freecreditreport . They were the first i went with. My experian through them is also roughly now 100 points higher than the rest. I started with them first. GOOD LUCK

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.