Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Returns/Refunds and Bankruptcy

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: Tax Returns/Refunds and Bankruptcy

@i beli0REDSOX7 wrote:

In checking Pacer, I see this status update listed below in the history...

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, XXXXXXXXXX, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s),report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee.

Any idea what this means?  It was just entered today and our 341 was back in December.

imho this means that your case should be discharged soon. to sum up what it says....he found nothing to sell, inquired into your finances and found nothing and wishes to discharge the case...

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.