cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The last mile of the marathon is always the longest. One week to discharge...

tag
6speed8
Regular Contributor

The last mile of the marathon is always the longest. One week to discharge...

Chapter 7 discharge scheduled June 8th. No notices of dispute so far. Optimistic that none will pop up this week. Pessimistic to the point of walking around like an anvil is going to drop on my head. I need a cigarette. TALK ME DOWN !! Lol.

CH 7 Discharged 6/10/15
T/U - 643
EQ - 588
Ex - 647 as of 6/14/15
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
MattP2144
New Contributor

Re: The last mile of the marathon is always the longest. One week to discharge...

Mine is June 8th as well... where do you look for disputes in the history/documents on pacer ? 

Message 2 of 14
6speed8
Regular Contributor

Re: The last mile of the marathon is always the longest. One week to discharge...

What's Pacer? I didn't even know there is a way to check. I just assumed I'd be notified by the court and/or my lawyer..

CH 7 Discharged 6/10/15
T/U - 643
EQ - 588
Ex - 647 as of 6/14/15
Message 3 of 14
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Google pacer ... it is the public repository/records for bankruptcy cases. Grab some bbq ribs instead of that cig!

Message 4 of 14
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

You're actually just beginning the marathon... OP

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 5 of 14
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@TRC_WA wrote:

You're actually just beginning the marathon... OP

Well said TRC - you took the words right out of my mouth...Smiley Surprised

The Bk is actually the easy part (relatively speaking) - its the rebuilding that takes time and patience.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im right behide you. Discharge date 6/15.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My discharge is set for June 8th as well. Spent time getting my reports cleaned up just have a few things to do once I have discharge papers in hand. Even was able to get my reaffirmed auto loan to update just last week.
Message 8 of 14
beezer32
Regular Contributor

My discharge is expected June 8th as well! Must be in the water. =)

Anyhow, Pacer is a Government court access system in which anyone can access information about cases. For $0.10 per page viewed, you can access details of your case at anytime including the status and current docket information. There is also an alternative to Pacer called 'McVCIS'. Its an automated telephone number that lets you access your case information for free, providing you have the case number and other relevant information about the filing. You can get the McVCIS system by dialing 1-866-222-8029 by touch tone phone, 24 hours a day. Your case is entered into the system the day following your petition filing. Hope this helps! =)

Message 9 of 14
beezer32
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My discharge is set for June 8th as well. Spent time getting my reports cleaned up just have a few things to do once I have discharge papers in hand. Even was able to get my reaffirmed auto loan to update just last week.

Did you have success in cleaning up the reports? I was thinking I had to provide proof of discharge to the CB's and reporting creditors before I could clean up my files. Enlighten me! =)

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.