Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Things are looking good one year later

tag
Randi1009
Established Member

Things are looking good one year later

One year now since I filed so not quite one year since discharge but things are coming along nicely. Yesterday I was approved for what I would consider my first real credit card. I was approved for the Barclay rewards card with a $1500 limit. I have a total of 3 cards now. My other 2 are not so great (legacy visa and blaze MasterCard both with low limits) but they have served their purpose and helped me rebuild. Last year at this time was one of the lowest moments in my life so it's nice to look back a year later with no regrets and know that things will continue to get better. I'm still hoping Capital One lets me back in at some point but so far no luck with them. Just need to refinance my car loan I took out right after discharge and I think I'm good for awhile.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Things are looking good one year later

Seems like things are looking up for you and that you have taken full advantage of your fresh start.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.