Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking about bankruptcy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thinking about bankruptcy

Im 24 years old, and im sure its the same old story as everyone else's. i have a reposession, numerous medical bills, and a few over due accounts pending that collectors are still trying to get me for. I do have a used automobile im currently paying 22% interest on, I just ordered my free credit reports for the year, so those should be here soon. Due to the cut backs in my company im not longer given the ability to make overtime and im barely getting by paying my rent, cell, car payment, car insurance and groceries. My credit is horrible, and has been this way since i was 19 or 20, im tired of it and now considering bankruptcy, I havent contacted a lawyer as of yet. I was waiting until i got some feedback, or at least my credit reports so they can get an idea of what im going through.
I know everyone keeps saying that once something is on your credit after 7 years it "disappears" and doesnt count against you anymore,I  honestly dont know what to do anymore. Seems like the only thing I can afford to pay anymore is the car, groceries, gas, rent/utilities, car payment and etc, just the main bills.
any help, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.