Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Those with "Post BK: auto loan approvals

tag
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Re: Those with "Post BK: auto loan approvals

We burned both Santander and Cap1 credit cards under 1k..hard pulls scare me as well. I have also seen to call around and see who is BK friendly in your area and go from there. We are will NFCU but honestly I think we may try and use them for when we re-fi.. You can get your scores directly from the CBA's. Do you need a car right now? Have you read the 700 in 24 thread? make sure that everything is reporting correctly..

Message 31 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SSH0126 wrote:

We burned both Santander and Cap1 credit cards under 1k..hard pulls scare me as well. I have also seen to call around and see who is BK friendly in your area and go from there. We are will NFCU but honestly I think we may try and use them for when we re-fi.. You can get your scores directly from the CBA's. Do you need a car right now? Have you read the 700 in 24 thread? make sure that everything is reporting correctly..

No, I dont need a car RIGHT now. 

Santander took me to court for and was granted permission to basically take it whenever they wanted.....that was 2 months ago. Now that i'm discharged who knows how much longer it will be.

I've pretty much prepared myself to walk outside one day and it just not be there.

i've read the 700 in 24 thread and did start disputing things on my credit reports that were not reporting correctly yet. I need to check again now that I am discharged to ensure everything is reporting $0 AND IIB.

Message 32 of 38
6speed8
Regular Contributor

Ch 7 discharged June 2015. March 2016 - Cap One pre-approval for $17,000 from 3.9-12.9% depending on new/used,etc. Original plan was to continue saving a good down payment and start shopping now but came across the car I wanted at a great deal in late March so I acted. $4000 on my Quick Silver card and $2000 cash. Hyundai Financial approved me at 4.9% with 650ish T/U score. Since it was a 2015, I got $2500 Hyundai and $2000 Hyundai Financial cash back applied to the down payment, so basically a $10,500 down payment on $27,200 out the door. So with interest, total financed is $21,000 - $4000 more than Cap One pre-approved me for. If that didn't work out, I'd have waited until now to shop with more of a cash down payment. The $4000 I put on my QS card is nearly paid off.

CH 7 Discharged 6/10/15
T/U - 643
EQ - 588
Ex - 647 as of 6/14/15
Message 33 of 38
SSH0126
Established Contributor

That's nice we won't have anywhere near 650 though looking for those on the lower end but good for you.
Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 months post Bankruptcy. Wells Fargo. Score was 521. $32,000 BMW
Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone had any luck getting a lease?  If so, who was it through?

Message 36 of 38
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Hi you may want to make your own thread. This one is for those with low scores 400-500s. Leases are for those well qualified
Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SSH0126 wrote:

What company/credit union did you get financing with? Carvana/Go Financial

What was your score at the time of the applicationExperian 599 per Credit Check Total/541 per myFICO

What was the max or amount that you got financed ? 17590/10.1%/72months (required 1k down)

Thanks for sharing in detail.

Particularly those with 400-low 600 scores ours will not be high 6 or 700ish. 

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.