Our attorney told us.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 11 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Waiting on Discharge

I felt the same way as you guys. The date for any disputes on the 341 meeting notice passed. It took a few days for the DC to show up on PACER. Once it did. I printed that sucker. Beat out getting the letter from the court and my lawyer. 4 bucks worth of hitting up PACER searching for that pot of gold. But for those waiting, No news is good news as they say.

Message 12 of 15
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Having PACER made it easy for us because we could track EVERYTHING related to the case online - once the 60 days for objections came and passed and there was nothing entered in PACER, I felt MUCH better about the discharge - just took me about two weeks to get it if I remember correctly.

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked pacer every day too. I got my discharge on 4.26.16!!! Fingers crossed for a quick one for you!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning everyone!!!! I am discharged as of this morning!!!!! So happy and relieved! Now it's time to start rebuilding the smart way!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.