Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is llB

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is llB

Don't apply for new credit until after the discharge. If you read Soul Master's 24 months to 700 guide here, the suggestion there is to clean up your report first, but I think a lot of people do it immediately. I feel like I'm behind schedule because it took me a couple months to get my reports clean.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jmclaughlin1982 wrote:
Sorry I wasn't clear in my statement. I put quotes around the new and should have clarified.
By "new" I meant that you are re signing the paperwork like a new loan. Yes, you are correct that all old dates and payment history will report just like nothing happened with the loan.
I had the same thing happen with my student loans as well. It took about 15-20 days but they updated from IIB to pays as agreed.
Also I meant that they will not report any payments during your bankruptcy, as any reporting is considered a violation of the automatic stay. Once you have your DC they will update your payments and status.
Hope that clarifies what I meant.
I think I was just reading too hastily.
Message 12 of 14
newbiewife
Regular Contributor

Guys when I filed I see included in bk, now when I get discharge what should the word I'm looking for? And where? Is it on the remarks or payment status or just status?
Heart trying to reach 800! Heart
Gardening till 12/14 Smiley Tongue
Message 13 of 14
Scupra
Super Contributor

@newbiewife wrote:
Guys when I filed I see included in bk, now when I get discharge what should the word I'm looking for? And where? Is it on the remarks or payment status or just status?

Should just show IIB and a $0 balance.

Please give this thread a solid read. It will answer a lot of your questions and help you stay on track..

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/HOW-TO-From-BK7-discharge-to-700-in-24-months-or-less/td-...

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.