cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best scenario for post bankruptcy account history reporting ? Just discharged BK

tag
loriac
Established Member

What is the best scenario for post bankruptcy account history reporting ? Just discharged BK

So am I better off if the history is reported up to the bankruptcy since I wasn't late on any account until then ? or does the good account history up to the bankruptcy not matter once the account was included in the bankruptcy ?  Some of these are several years old and have long good history  or does only the last 24 really matter ? If so , I might be better off if Experian removed all the account history , as Transunion and Equifax did as soon as the discharge reported. Sorry for all questions, just trying to find the lesser of the two evils. I am not sure what my scores are now , the fico score is 616 without any of the bankruptcy accounts history. Just the bankruptcy notations. My creditkarma experian was 668 even with all the lates/CO s reported incorrectly  and BK notated,  I discharged 3/06/14 .  That's why I'm wondering which is worse reguarding the account histories. I applied for and approved for Capital One with a nice limit unsecured earlier this week, they pulled Experian & Transunion. I was kind of surprised. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.