Established Member
Maloucali

What should be done after disputes

Hello- I had disputed three times with Experian and Equifax and it always comes back as verified.  I had mailed them the Chapter 7 discharge (8/2006), but the status is still "not IIB" for Providian.  The status shows as "charged off/transferred".  What should I do next?  Fico forums has been very helpful.  In 9/2007, when I had ordered my first fico, it was 530 thru 541, now it's 626 thru 659.  Thank you very much for all the good advise.

Established Contributor
granny031350

Re: What should be done after disputes

well the issue is with providian but you might want to try a MOV letter to experian.  (Method of verification) if you search this site, there are some good examples of an MOV letter to copy. 
Established Member
Maloucali

Re: What should be done after disputes

Thank you.  I'll review the MOV's and maybe send one to Providian.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}