cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the heck does "Included in Bankuptcy" fall off?

tag
ducatidesmo

When the heck does "Included in Bankuptcy" fall off?

As the title states... when in the world does "Included in Bankruptcy" entries fall off?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: When the heck does "Included in Bankuptcy" fall off?

Seven years plus 180 days from the date of first delinquency.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 2 of 6
ducatidesmo

OK,

For example there is one that is just about six years old to the day. That item will fall off a year and a half from now?

Message 3 of 6
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Correct - there are some versions of the credit reports that will tell you when an item will fall off.  But if not, it is the formula I posted above.

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 4 of 6
ducatidesmo

Thanks for the information.

I have one item that my atty screwed up on and I wanted to re-affirm  (discussed in another thread) however he did not. I was and am never late on. they put an FP/included in bankruptcy the day it was discharged I'm fighting with the finance company now (which may be futile).  I'm assuming this one will be there for 7 and a half years? Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 6
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

This one would be actually later - seven years and 180 days from discharge.

And it is futile as it is against the BK discharge order to report anything other than 0 balance and IIB once discharged.

Good news is you can surrender the car and have no negative reporting (outside of the IIB) - but you would ruin your hopes of ever using that finance company again.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.