Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will i know about discharge?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When will i know about discharge?

If my 341 meeting comes and goes smoothly and concludes with no more questions or concerns, does the trustee or anyone tell you before you leave that all is good and to just wait for a discharge? How do i know that everything will be discharged? I just get something in the mail that tells me? Also, do they tell me an actual discharge date or give an estimate? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: When will i know about discharge?

Your attorney will give you the heads up after you leave your 341 meeting that everything went smoothly.  You can check pacer or your meeting of creditors from the court should have your discharge date on there as well.  I know for me I had a convesation with my attorney after I left my 341 meeting.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will i know about discharge?

The earliest day you can get a discharge is 60 days after your 341 meeting. 

My attorney emailed me the discharge paperwork as soon as they received it, 67 days after the 341 meeting. I also received a copy in the mail. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.