Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is Ahm?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who is Ahm?

Equifax says "Ahm" was included in a Bakruptcy. If this is American Honda it it not true.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: Who is Ahm?

was the debt reaffirmed or was the vehicle purchased after your BK filing?  If it was listed, then it was included.  If you reaffirmed, it should say IIB, but all of your on time payments should be reporting.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want to know if Ahm means American Honda Finance.
If it does, I bought the motorcycle before the BK and I did not include it (I think that's what reaffirmed means...I dunno) in the BK and I never missed a payment. One of the credit reporting agencies has it listed twice. Once as paid in full in good standing and the other as included in BK.
Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

On my EQ (full report) Honda shows as American Honda Finance, not AHM. On the myFICO report, it shows as Honda Fin.

Could this be something like American Home Mortgage? Were you tire-ticking on a new house?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
On my EQ (full report) Honda shows as American Honda Finance, not AHM. On the myFICO report, it shows as Honda Fin.

Could this be something like American Home Mortgage? Were you tire-ticking on a new house?

No new house shopping.
It has to be Honda.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also was wondering about AHM.  I looked into it and confirmed it to be American Honda Financial (AHM).  I did buy and pay off a motorcycle a few years back and the amount under the AHM was also the amount I financed through Honda.  Hope that helps.   
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.