Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is NFCU teasing me with

tag
Eric958
Established Contributor

Why is NFCU teasing me with

All these dang Go Rewards offers? When I joined they had to see my open chapter 13 [ which I have 2 payments to go] Yet they keep sending me emails and offers every time I log into my acct.! Its soooo hard waiting to start the REBUILD!!!!

Never Give Up!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
topshear

Re: Why is NFCU teasing me with

NFCU saved my credit life after CH7.  They are a great resource to rebuild credit and get the card you deserve.  Give them a try.  

Message 2 of 7
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

NFCU gave both my hisband and I credit cards while in an open 13. And before the gallery jumps on...we had full trustee approval to rebuild prior to discharge. 

Message 3 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

No worries, My trustee gave me approval also so I know it happens- I was told no credit cards over 500 so what's the sense! I did get a car tho😎

Never Give Up!!
Message 4 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

What kind of credit limit did they start you at?

Never Give Up!!
Message 5 of 7
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

For me I believe it was under $1000, like $750 or near there. My husband got a little more though, around $1500. I just used it to build a good payment history and they started raising my limit after 6 months.

Message 6 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

Good to know!

Never Give Up!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.