cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woo HOO !What was the best part of having your bankruptcy come off your credit reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What was the best part of having your bankruptcy come off your credit reports?

@startover03 wrote:

(Ex) fell off today!!  My heart skipped a beat for sure.  (I subscribed to the USAA credit monitoring tool, which I really like btw).  So, almost in disbelief I keep going back and looking at it, making sure it's really gone.   I (so far) am not getting tired of going back in and looking, and finding it's still not there.  Smiley Very Happy

Awesome! Congrats and thanks for posting back and letting us know!

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What was the best part of having your bankruptcy come off your credit reports?

Congrats!  That has got to feel awesome!

I vote for grabbing a bowl of popcorn and a Dew and just sitting there in front of your monitor and enjoying the CR view for as long as you like!  Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 24
startover03
New Contributor

Another one bit the dust today!!!!  Equifax is not showing the BK per CreditCheck Monitoring.   It's a beautiful blank space on the screen.  One more to go~~  In answer to my own question, it feels really good to see these drop, can't wait for the TU and then I'm going to celebrate by ordering a fresh set of full credit reports that won't have BK on them for the first time in sooo long. (yes I know that's a weird sort of party to throw for myself)   Wonder how long till my fico will send me an "alert"? 

Message 23 of 24
startover03
New Contributor

TU off the report today!  I hope for those on the countdown to BK Free that posting these dates for coming off the reports is helpful. My file date was 8/2004.  EX fell 6/20, EQ fell 7/1, TU fell 7/7.  

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.