Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working my Rebuild!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Working my Rebuild!

I almost fell over just now. I'm almost at 90 days with PenFed also and decided to hit the button.

CLI from $2,000 to $18,000 Smiley Surprised

Message 111 of 119
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I almost fell over just now. I'm almost at 90 days with PenFed also and decided to hit the button.

CLI from $2,000 to $18,000 Smiley Surprised

Niiiiiiiiiice! Congrats on the awesome increase

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 112 of 119
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Update time!

Seeing that my 90 days with PenFed will be up soon, I decided to apply for a CLI - instant approval to $7,000 Smiley Happy

It's growing slowly, but growing...hard to complain when I'm actually carrying a balance and not optimizing *shrug*

Nice!!!

Are increases < 90 days a thing with them? 

Yes, but more critically re-using a hard pull within 90 days is definitely a thing with them.  I pushed the button at <90 to see if they would approve based on the last AR and avoid another HP.

Grats on your increase, btw!  very nice!

Message 113 of 119
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Update time!

Seeing that my 90 days with PenFed will be up soon, I decided to apply for a CLI - instant approval to $7,000 Smiley Happy

It's growing slowly, but growing...hard to complain when I'm actually carrying a balance and not optimizing *shrug*

Nice!!!

Are increases < 90 days a thing with them? 

Yes, but more critically re-using a hard pull within 90 days is definitely a thing with them.  I pushed the button at <90 to see if they would approve based on the last AR and avoid another HP.

Grats on your increase, btw!  very nice!

Thanks and thanks for the info!

Message 114 of 119
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy Moly!  Congrats on the PenFed increases TygerHawke and SteelerNYC!

Can't wait to hit the button with them myself when the time is right (my first statement hasn't even cut yet, so probably in 2 months or so).  

Message 115 of 119
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, a funny thing happened when I visited my local credit union the other day to update my address.  They told me I was preapproved for their attractive 2% cash back card with a $5,000 SL.  Being a rational person, I believe that when someone tells you they're willing to pre-approve you for a card you've had your eye on since it was first offered, you say YES.  And so I did  Smiley Very Happy

Message 116 of 119
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy August 1st!

It was a very happy one for me when I wok up to an email from BECU - they'd like to follow suit with my other credit union and offer me a $5,000 pre-approval too...Well, even though their reward program isn't worthwhile, I can probably find a use for the 0% for purchases and BT's with no BT fee for 12 months...So I decided not to let them feel left out and accepted that one too Smiley Very Happy

My signature got messed up a couple weeks back - sometime soon I'll build a new one to show off where I'm at now...heck, I might even bother to pull updated scores and post those too...obviously I'm doing something right!

Cheers!

Message 117 of 119
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy August 1st!

It was a very happy one for me when I wok up to an email from BECU - they'd like to follow suit with my other credit union and offer me a $5,000 pre-approval too...Well, even though their reward program isn't worthwhile, I can probably find a use for the 0% for purchases and BT's with no BT fee for 12 months...So I decided not to let them feel left out and accepted that one too Smiley Very Happy

My signature got messed up a couple weeks back - sometime soon I'll build a new one to show off where I'm at now...heck, I might even bother to pull updated scores and post those too...obviously I'm doing something right!

Cheers!

Wooo! Great job picking up another $5k line. Happy August Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 118 of 119
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your continued progress, TygerHawke!  And yes keep us posted with updated scores / signature details too! I for one am curious and excited to keep cheering you on.  Keep up the great work.  

Message 119 of 119
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.