cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow and Green! TU is up 105 points!!!!!

tag
savingmoney87
Regular Contributor

Re: Yellow and Green! TU is up 105 points!!!!!

@TRC_WA wrote:

Grats OP...

I'll be calling TU back this week to see about getting my PR removed... they removed the IIB accounts last week but gave me a song and dance about how the PR couldn't be removed when that obviously isn't the case.  You are the 2nd person in a week I've seen that had theirs removed.

Funny how every rep and supervisor at TU has a different answer when it comes to EE.

"I am unable to remove the PR, it must stay for 7 years."

Yeah right...

Did you try to talk to someone in their special handling department in the U.S.? When I called and the rep answered I said I'd like to be transferred to your special handling department in the U.S. They said okay and I got a rep that was like no we don't do that. I said thank you for your time, hung up and called back did the same thing. The second rep it's not a strong chance but we can ask. The way he framed it was "we can ask the courts to consider a deletion due to the upcoming mandatory removal date"  

]
Message 11 of 14
1Rebuilding
New Contributor

@savingmoney87 wrote:

@1Rebuilding wrote:

Awesome! I'm right behind you and can't wait! My damn discharge took almost 6 months to complete so I'm way behind on rebuilding.

I definitely understand I made my last payment Mar 1st & I didn't receive my discharge until June 30th! I was wondering when they'll set me free, I can't imagine the impatience that would have set in waiting for another 2-3 months.... Uugggg! Look forward to your progress soon. 

It was tough....  I started to pester my BK Lawyer once it got past 4.5 months.  I  just wanted to get started on my rebuilding.

Discharged Chapter 13 late 5/15. Starting my rebuild:
7/28/15 Fico 8: EQ 567-Trans 534-Ex 542-----8/28/15 Fico 8: EQ 632-Trans 622-EX 625
9/25/15 Fico 8 EQ 663-Trans 634-EX 645-----12/9/15 Fico 8: EQ 673-Trans 654-EX 663
2/17/16 Fico 8: EQ 670-Trans 658-EX 676-----3/4/16 Fico 8: EQ 686-Trans 667-EX 686
Message 12 of 14
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Congrats on your EE from TU.  I have to wait until Feb 2016 to start the process.

Message 13 of 14
savingmoney87
Regular Contributor

@Grafton88 wrote:

Congrats on your EE from TU.  I have to wait until Feb 2016 to start the process.

Only a couple more weeks until Feb!!! Good Luck to you.. I'll be on the look out for your success!

]
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.