Established Contributor
compassion101

accessing public records

I have an 8yo BK. I don't remember all the creditors but would like to refresh my memory since I recently applied for a CC with BOA whom I didn't think was involved in the BK but apparently I burned them.

I'm pretty sure I have the records filed away somewhere back in US but I am travelling for another 2 months. Is there any way to access public records online for yourself for free? If not what is cheapest way?

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

Re: accessing public records

[ Edited ]

Go to PACER.gov

You can download your entire case for ten cents per page. You will need to register and put up a debit or cr card for access. PACER bills quarterly but they only debit your account if you have more than ten dollars in charges in a given quarter.

Don't forget, BOA may have acquired some account you BK'ed and they treat it the same as if you BK'ed them directly.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}