Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

another rebuild story here 2016 NOV Fresh rebuild stories here

tag
mustangy1
Valued Member

another rebuild story here 2016 NOV Fresh rebuild stories here

Hi every one 
-Discharged August 2016 and it is been 3 months for now. 
-Tried capital one secured denied i guess they didint forgive  (1.5k) credit card included to bk7 denied nov 2016
now i had a capital bank (openskycc) 3k limit from nov 2016
should i go for 2nd cc? if so whic one ?
thanks 

TransUnion 727
EQ 707
EX 680

BK7 may 2016
capitalone 3.8k

Discover 2000.00

mercury 3500
ebay 9000

apple 3.8k

amex BCE 5000 authk
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: another rebuild story here 2016 NOV Fresh rebuild stories here

Would love to help you out, and discuss these issues with you, but your post is very difficult to read. I can't understand most of it.  I can tell you to wait for discover, your BK7 is too recent, and I can tell you I had a cap1 secured card, and it did not graduate, I had to apply for another card after 6 months of positive usage. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, welcome to the board.  Can you re-write your post for clarity so that you can get the response you need?  if you don't mind..

Message 3 of 5
mustangy1
Valued Member

thanks what i see is i have to wait at least 6 months of usage 
any replies about what to do with time warner and t-mobile dispute is appriciated 
specially time warner collections guys real gangs some body have to stop those guys 

i will write here step by step what i did might help people after me 

thanks 

TransUnion 727
EQ 707
EX 680

BK7 may 2016
capitalone 3.8k

Discover 2000.00

mercury 3500
ebay 9000

apple 3.8k

amex BCE 5000 authk
Message 4 of 5
mustangy1
Valued Member

today just unpatiently get trapped by bank of america again this consumer folk enemies get my atrract with an popup add prequalify check bank of america 
i tried and said preapproved 
than i gone for secured and put my routing number etc for 1k deposit BUMP DENIED 
i dunno why they say preaprroved and than denied you and cost you an hard inqury they are reckless against ppl i think 
this is really insane and i cant understand they can easily setup this preapproval system to nearly %99 percent of real result nope narsist guy like this i think.
and having hate ppl will not make you bigger bank of america do you remeber bank of america founded to mortgage new immigrants who cant access from other banks 
sadist bank that was my last relationship with you 

TransUnion 727
EQ 707
EX 680

BK7 may 2016
capitalone 3.8k

Discover 2000.00

mercury 3500
ebay 9000

apple 3.8k

amex BCE 5000 authk
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.