Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bankcrupty and incorparation

tag
mustangy
Contributor

bankcrupty and incorparation

i have an incorparation in new york

my limo car registered to incorparation and still have 24 payments of 60 payments.

if i file bankcrupty is it will efefct incorparatin to. because i have to contunine work and keep the car.

my total debt is 30k to credit card main reason is bofa cut back money that i deposited to take back car for works . 

what the bofa did cost me over 30k because its took 2 months to take my car back and loses is 35k because of car stuck at dealer (can reade my older post)

chapter 7 or chapter 11 ?

i owe 1300$ to capital checking account (800 is fees ????) 2000$ businies spark credit card after bankcrupty do i have to pay those or what?

thnaks already for all replies..

and really this banking system is push us to bancrupty not to survive and pay their money.

capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: bankcrupty and incorparation

You need to speak to an attorney about your specific situation.

It is very possible you could lose the limo if you have done anything to pierce the corporate veil. Many people incorporate and then do things that put their corporation at risk. None of us know based on your post. Speak to a knowledgeable attorney before you do anything.

Read this link for more info:http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/personal-liability-piercing-corporate-veil-33006.html

Message 2 of 6
mustangy
Contributor

thanks

let me clear some piont 

limo is mercedes s550 and registired to my incorparation and payments of car made every month on time no problem in corparation side .

the only problem is for corp capital one checking whic only 1300$ and 800 fees ..

i dont belive some one controlling banks in this country they are wild and what ever they want to do..

this is long story most is fees 

if i can i ll not pay .. that unfair charges.

i m at t his piont its not worth to for bankcrupty but bofa really pist me off .

what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 3 of 6
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@mustangy wrote:

thanks

let me clear some piont 

limo is mercedes s550 and registired to my incorparation and payments of car made every month on time no problem in corparation side .

the only problem is for corp capital one checking whic only 1300$ and 800 fees ..

i dont belive some one controlling banks in this country they are wild and what ever they want to do..

this is long story most is fees 

if i can i ll not pay .. that unfair charges.

i m at t his piont its not worth to for bankcrupty but bofa really pist me off .

The most common way that self employed people pierce the corporate veil is to co-mingle personal funds and corporate funds. When you file you would have to supply bank statements for the trustee to review. The trustee has the power to take the asset if they determine that it belongs to you personally - even if you have it registered in a corporate name. That is why I said you would need to speak to an attorney. The attorney would have to review your documents to see where you stand. We can't really answer the question from this side of the computer. Sorry.

As to fees - if you are filing over $1300 and $800 - that is not a wise use of the bankruptcy provision for you. Bankruptcy is a good solution when you need a second chance and the debt is overwhelming, but filing over small fees is like using a sledgehammer to hit a fly!

Better to review your bank accounts first. Check to see why you are getting the fees. It will be more efficient, less expensive, and the wise thing to do. Good luck

Message 4 of 6
mustangy
Contributor

i will not pay those fees ever never

thanks for your reply startingover10

will bancupt and never pay capital one unfair scamm fees

really this is princple and must be done every single one 

how come now have and td bank bank account biz and they are asking for check 110$ who is gona stop this guys  this is robbrery.

i m lossing more money then the fees i have to pay

i dont care i will not pay i ll go to jail will not pay because paying those fees means for me helping to bank kills next generations rights

banks are really rude here 

any one has grad about economy should know first thing rule of banks are help to business to make their profit or income 

so i ll talk to attorney and will not a penny to capital..

i hope one day asian or chinese banks will take to control of money in usa i throw those robbers to garbege

what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 5 of 6
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@mustangy wrote:

i will not pay those fees ever never

thanks for your reply startingover10

will bancupt and never pay capital one unfair scamm fees

really this is princple and must be done every single one 

how come now have and td bank bank account biz and they are asking for check 110$ who is gona stop this guys  this is robbrery.

i m lossing more money then the fees i have to pay

i dont care i will not pay i ll go to jail will not pay because paying those fees means for me helping to bank kills next generations rights

banks are really rude here 

any one has grad about economy should know first thing rule of banks are help to business to make their profit or income 

so i ll talk to attorney and will not a penny to capital..

i hope one day asian or chinese banks will take to control of money in usa i throw those robbers to garbege

I don't understand. If you do not want to abide by the lenders's rules, why seek or accept credit from them? Credit and bankruptcy are civil law issues so no jail for you.

Also, are you suggesting that no "crooks" exist in Asian [Chinese is also Asian no?] banking systems and institutions?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.