Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bankruptcy 13 income questions.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bankruptcy 13 income questions.

So yea we have to go bankruptcy 13  to save our home.  But i have some income questions.     My cousin been staying with us for about a year for free that is.  And as soon as we was going bankruptcy 13  he started too keep asking can he get a job.

But he said he wants to get a job than leave in 3 months. he shouldve did this when bankruptcy wasint here before..    From what our atternoy said too us anybuddy in the household that has income while doing bankruptcy needs to be included for hosehold income.  and also herd it can higher the  payment depending of the house hold income and when that payment is locked in it needs to stay that way till the bankruptcy plan is over?  Pretty much he think we lieing about stuff we was told...

Is that right?

thank youSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: bankruptcy 13 income questions.

@Anonymous wrote:

So yea we have to go bankruptcy 13  to save our home.  But i have some income questions.     My cousin been staying with us for about a year for free that is.  And as soon as we was going bankruptcy 13  he started too keep asking can he get a job.

But he said he wants to get a job than leave in 3 months. he shouldve did this when bankruptcy wasint here before..    From what our atternoy said too us anybuddy in the household that has income while doing bankruptcy needs to be included for hosehold income.  and also herd it can higher the  payment depending of the house hold income and when that payment is locked in it needs to stay that way till the bankruptcy plan is over?  Pretty much he think we lieing about stuff we was told...

Is that right?

thank youSmiley Happy

It's true that you get a payment but it can change (from my understanding).  If you have lower income they will have to change it, if you happen to make more they can request more.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.