Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bk deleted from ex !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bk deleted from ex !!!

Hi All,

I gave it a shot and diputed my bk with EX and today recieve an email from them advising it was deleted!!!!!!! Is this too good to be true???

Thanks
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: bk deleted from ex !!!

That's great GoBlue!  WTG!

I'm hoping my situation is the same.  My BK will drop off next Feb.  Only TU just sent me a ltr sayin that need more info re: BK.  I called and told them I lost my paperwork in storage and was told not to worry because they would contact the appropriate persons.

Wish me luck and let me know how that affected your scores across the board when you get your updated reports!

SerenityBound....indeed!
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

how long does it usually take to update the report? on the results page of the investigation it has a link to view updated reports but the bk is still listed. Should I wait a few days and then pull a new report?
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi goblue. Super Congrats! WTG!

I'd give it until Monday afternoon, before you pull your CR's, to give them time to update. But that's only my opinion.

Congrats once again.
Message 4 of 19
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

How did you do that?  When was it supposed to fall off?

Hearts
I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

the report said was suppose to stay on untill 10/2013 filed in 10/03 just did a dispute and they sent me confirmation saying it was going to be deleted. now if I could just get it off the other 2 LOL
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

So you disputed something that should actually still be on there and they removed it anyway?  Does this mean it was removed from all three reporting agencies or just the one?
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just EX. I have disputed with the other that I am waiting to hear from. I actually disputed it because they had my filed date wrong and they sent me an email to notify that it was going to be deleted. I am not going to argue with it
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

DANG!  Good for you.  Let's hope they don't re-post it with the correct info.  Cross your fingers!
Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 19
fused
Moderator Emeritus

goblue79 wrote:
the report said was suppose to stay on untill 10/2013 filed in 10/03 just did a dispute and they sent me confirmation saying it was going to be deleted. now if I could just get it off the other 2 LOL

What did you dispute, the filing date? When did you actually file for BK?
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.