Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

car loan with bk7 please help

tag
wissam
Contributor

Re: car loan with bk7 please help

So Nissan can't ask no more for money after now?
They can just take that car right ?
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you stop paying an it yes... If you keep paying the monthly payment no....
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correct they won't ask for any payments your payments have to be voluntary.. Every 30 days
Message 13 of 17
wissam
Contributor

If I stop paying
Do they have to wait after case closed to pick up the car ? Or they don't need to?
Man I just filed 2 days a go !
Not even credit meeting
How they gave up on my debt and close it that fast !?
Message 14 of 17
wissam
Contributor

so i was about to sign the aggrement with toyota with 1st investor bank with no down and 17% apr 

but i did not sign it 

i am still confused with what happened since could not talk to nissan or lawyer yet . 

what confusing me why they repotred my acount as colsed with no balance . i did not include it and also i just paid my payment to them last week . i still like 30 days behind with them tho . i was trying to be current asap . 

the finance manager at toyota told me they can not pick up ur car even if u not paying until your bk case closed and the judje dicharge the debt with nissan or no discharge . but before the court order they can not harase u or take the car . 

i wll talk to my lawyer monday 

i am really cofused  

from Equifax

Times 30/60/90 Days Late
0/0/0
Remarks
Bankruptcy chapter 7
Bankruptcy petition

experia
Date Opened
08/01/2015
Account Status
Closed
Payment Status
Paid
Payment Status Details
Debt included in or discharged through Bankruptcy Chapter 7, 11, or 12
Status Updated
02/01/2016
n

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

They can't take your car until the BK is discharged UNLESS they ask the judge first. 

Slow down and take a deep breath. 

Message 16 of 17
wissam
Contributor

honestly i need a deep breath !

i just checked with pacer portal and i saw the car loan was included in my bk case

i read about Automatic stay and they can not take the car with no court permission and i will be notfied as well by this so yes i feel better now and i am glad i did not sign my new loan today with the 17% apr.

what do u recommend for next on my car loan?

keep paying them ?

or shop arround for another loan later?

i have no problem keeping the car tho it is new 2015 altima S new and comfy i love it and i can afford the the payment on it . 

when i finance with nissan back in august my auto score was ike 660 and they approve me with 4.9 rate also they accept a negative equity from honda trade with them . 

the car value is 22000 and the loan amount was 31000 . now on 29000 $ . they pushed my first paymnt 3 month from the day i drove the car . 

so if i do not continuw with them i will be wiping the negative  equity as well but no guarenty about getting good rate with any new bank 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.