Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chapter 7

tag
dks1028
New Visitor

chapter 7

we filed chapter 7 on a rental property we had because we couldnt affor to keep remodleing after people tore it up....we went to court in march 2013 and things went good,the person discharged our debt,we signed reaaffirmation papers on our home and stuff we wanted to keep....our attorney was not too good.he didnt even tell us that everything you have goes in on the chapter 7.he never told us about reaffirmation papers until i got a letter from a place we have a truck thru saying we wouldnt get any more bills until that paper is signed,well that has all been taken care of....our attorney said he was hopig the mortgage company would let us sign over the deed but he said they wouldnt they wanted to go thru foreclosure,he said we have to maintain the property and mow the grass.went down today to mow the grass and the locks have been changed and a lock box.called the phone number and found out that company is hired by the mortgage company to keep things up,they have been inspecting things every month.......well i called the mortgage company today and they saID to do a deed in lieu because i told them i just want the whole thing over with...they said we dont need to mow the grass and if we cancel the insurance the mortgage company would pick it up......can anybody give me info on all of this? our attorney is useless after today,i kinda made me mad when i said somebody owes us for mowing and the insurance payemnts and we didnt really need to do that.he emailed me back and said not to contact if the house burns down or we get fined from the town for not mowing........we are new at this and we dont know who to believe.should we believe the mortgage company about us dropping the insurance or what? need help

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.