Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit reports

tag
Cat27hargadon
New Contributor

credit reports

Possibly a dumb question - but I will ask anyway.  How exactly are items supposed to appear on your credit reports after you filed bankruptcy?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit reports

Mine were all over the place, depending on the creditor/CRA. But the gist of what you want it to say is Closed and some form of "Included in Bankruptcy"

I think I had "Included in CH 13 Petition" and various other similar things.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, all over the place.  Some said included in bk or "part of wage earner payment program" while I was still in ch13.

Message 3 of 4
6speed8
Regular Contributor

Not a dumb question at all. I'm disputing something along those lines right now with Equifax. They're the only one of the three reports still showing this and I was discharged in June. They show under "Collections" accounts, a debt that was included and discharged. Under comments it shows "Medical / Ch 7 Discharge" but in status it still shows "Open". It should be either gone from the report entirely like it is on the other two, or status changed to "Closed" like the other debts/accounts on all three. The only "open" accounts should be my 4 credit cards. I submitted the dispute January 20th. Resolution date of February 19th.

CH 7 Discharged 6/10/15
T/U - 643
EQ - 588
Ex - 647 as of 6/14/15
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.