Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit scores

I am wondering is it normal for one credit bureau scores to be more off then the other. Exp626/EQ 552/TU 596.  I can't find a reason why equifax is so low. Any thoughts, everything is reporting as it should

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit scores

@Anonymous wrote:

I am wondering is it normal for one credit bureau scores to be more off then the other. Exp626/EQ 552/TU 596.  I can't find a reason why equifax is so low. Any thoughts, everything is reporting as it should

Post BK you scores will not be a solid shot group within 5 points of each other.

What have you applied for post Bk, since you were Discharged 3/23/17?

Have you pulled a full credit report from each CRA?

Comparing them side by side is the only real way to see what the difference is on each of them. More importantly, is the information correct.

My scores have always been BiPolar. EQ is manic, TU is depressed, and EX is middle of the road.

Best Wishes!!!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Post BK you scores will not be a solid shot group within 5 points of each other.

What have you applied for post Bk, since you were Discharged 3/23/17?

Have you pulled a full credit report from each CRA?

Comparing them side by side is the only real way to see what the difference is on each of them. More importantly, is the information correct.

My scores have always been BiPolar. EQ is manic, TU is depressed, and EX is middle of the road.

Best Wishes!!!

I have a capital one card only. The first statement should be cut this week. When comparing side by side the only difference I can see is somethings closed and reporting on 1 report verses the other ( its just not on report at all). I have pulled full report from CRA. I think I will just have to be patient

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you have completed a plan on which vendors you would like to get additional credit lines, apply & are approved, your Scores will go up.

My scores have always had a gap between them, but with additional credit lines, and higher limits of credit available, they all three have gone up quite well over time, further away from the Bk.

As you make more forward progress, you will come to recognize which credit reports respond to different things.

Best Wishes on your rebuild!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.