Did you mean: 

is there a problem....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: is there a problem....

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Chilli wrote:
@Anonymous, get over yourself and try to be more supportive. Don't forget where you came from....

Also, stop trying to find fault with the success of others. If you can't or don't want to support our success then just focus on your own because IMO 4.49% interest rate is not the best but in spite of it I'm happy for you.

I am over myself...

4.49% is a pretty good interest rate for getting a $42,000 car with $0 down at 84 months... and with a BK13 still reporting for another year.  You're right, it's not the best interest rate... but I never said it was.

I will be refinancing in another year when my reports are clean and my scores are 700+ like you claim yours are... (yeah right)

Now why don't you go pull someone else's leg with your 530 to 700 credit scores 1 year after discharge.

You two know it offSmiley Tongue

Message 11 of 14
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Now now, lets all remember to be respectful of one another    http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Friendly-Supportive-and-Respectful/td-p/2797115

I try to be... until some hater on a public forum starts pushing my buttons with his/her comments.

Let's just all get along.  Smiley Happy

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 12 of 14
Chilli
Established Contributor

Ok I agree. Let's get along.

TRC, i will try to post my creditals when I get home this evening so you can see with your own eyes.
Message 13 of 14
lphillips
Valued Member

Thank you for clarification....I will give it sometime to see what happens and go from there....

Chapter 7 Discharge: January 2015
Current Scores: FICO: EX: 659 TU: 640 EQ: 640
Virgin American Visa (AU) ($4K); NFCU CashRewards ($2.3k); NFCU nRewards ($5K); NFCU CLOC ($5K); Capital One ($1.5k);
Gardening until April 2017
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.